Applications are invited for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships is December 7, 2023. It is strongly advised that students who desire to pursue further education in Japan apply for this grant. The most esteemed scholarship program in Japan is MEXT. A fully funded scholarship is given by the Tokyo Institute of Technology to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree. IELTS or TOEFL is not required to apply for this award.
Table of contents
Tech University offers MEXT Scholarships to study abroad for postgraduate degree programs in almost all academic subjects and majors. All costs will be covered by the scholarship. Students who hold an English Proficiency Certificate are eligible to apply. The Master’s Degree Scholarship lasts for two years, whereas the Ph.D. The degree Scholarship lasts for three years.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, the country’s premier research institution, was founded in 1881. The largest public university in Japan is TiTeck. The QS Global World Ranking places it at number 56 in the world. The university has more than 10,000 domestic and foreign students enrolled. Japan is regarded as a leader in technology and the center of education.
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships Details
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Japan
- Last Date: December 7, 2023
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: JPY 147,000 / Month
- Doctoral Degree: JPY 148,000 / Month
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Degree: 3 Years.
- Masters Degree: 2 Yeas
- PhD Degree: 3 Years
List of Available Study Fields
- Earth and Planetary Sciences*
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences*
- Candidates must be citizens of a nation with which Japan has diplomatic ties.
- Candidates must have exhibited outstanding academic success.
- Candidates must have been born on April 2, 1988, or later.
- Those who either successfully finished 16 years of formal education outside of Japan by the day before the enrollment date or who are anticipated to do so
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health in order to study in Japan.
- The field of study that applicants studied at their prior university, or one that is related, must be applied for.
- If applying for a master’s degree, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
The last date to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships is December 7, 2023.
How To Apply?
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research, and community programs. The website might also give users access to online tools, including course handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is fantastic to explore, whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees at TIT.
Be a citizen of a developing country
Have a high academic record
Be proficient in the Japanese language (for undergraduate and master’s programs)
Have a strong motivation to study in Japan
A completed application form
Official transcripts from your previous university(ies)
A letter of recommendation from a professor or other academic advisor
A personal statement
A Japanese language proficiency test score (for undergraduate and master’s programs)
The last date to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships is 7th December 2023.
The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship covers full tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, and round-trip airfare.
The application process for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship is online. You can find the application form and instructions on the TIT website.