Applications are invited for the University of Amsterdam Scholarships 2023. Studying becomes quite easy when you get a chance to avail yourself of a scholarship that will provide you with financial resources. So, if you are looking for an opportunity like that, then look at the Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS) for all international candidates to study in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Amsterdam has a high-standard environment and classroom that make students feel comfortable studying in a peaceful and safe environment. You will also explore the Netherlands side by side and make the most of this golden chance.
Table of contents
University of Amsterdam Scholarships Details
- Country: Netherlands
- City: Amsterdam
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: Varies
Advantages of Scholarships
- The scholarship amount varies based on the faculty and field from €2,000 to €25,000.
- The Amsterdam Merit Scholarships might be complemented with the Holland Government Scholarships.
- You’ll get to study in an environment that is novel and distinctive.
- A non-EU/EEA passport is required for applicants.
- Only those who wish to pursue a degree in the social sciences may do so.
- Before receiving their Masters, all applicants must finish the prerequisite program.
- Candidates must adhere to Dutch Visa requirements.
- Candidates must enroll at the University of Amsterdam as full-time Master’s students.
- Continuation of the Scholarship will depend on how the study is doing.
- Passport Photocopy
- Financial plan letter
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Academic records
- Research plan
The Last Date is Varies.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the University of Amsterdam Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
AUC students have on average a secondary school GPA of ≥7.5 in the Dutch system. When assessing an application we look at grades over a longer period of time to ensure that one poor exam does not receive too much weight.
Yes, if your course is to be taught in English, you must pass or have passed the following IELTS score: If you start your education immediately: IELTS 6.0. If you have a preparatory period of a maximum period of 12 months: IELTS 5.0. If you have a preparatory period of a maximum period of 6 months: IELTS 5.5.