Applications are invited for the University of Bologna Scholarships 2024. By July 14, 2023, applicants to the University of Bologna must submit their applications. Many young people want to study at one of the best universities in Italy. The University of Bologna offers scholarships for bright foreign students every year. Scholarships in Italy provide a variety of benefits to international students, including invitations to cultural events, funding for research projects, and trips to museums and archaeological sites. These university scholarships in Italy can help you enjoy the Italian culture you’re immersed in as well as investigate your academic interests.
The aim of these scholarships is to encourage future leaders to focus on national, regional, and global development while promoting friendship between nations, freedom, justice, solidarity, peace, tolerance, equality, and mutual respect.
Table of contents
University of Bologna
It is a historic university in Italy and one of the oldest surviving universities in the world, having been founded by glossators in 1088. Today, it is one of the most prestigious Italian universities and the 5th university in Europe with 69,000 students. The University of Bologna is ranked as the 38th best university in the world and the 3rd best in Italy by QS World University Rankings 2016.
About the University of Bologna Scholarships
- Scholarship Name: University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy
- University Name: University of Bologna
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Programme
- Field of Study: Various Fields (Check the list below)
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Level of Study: Full-Time Course
- Duration of Scholarship: 1 year or 2 years for postgraduate degrees and 4 years for bachelors programs
- Eligible Nationalities: Open to all international students
- Application Deadline: 14 July 2023
Bachelors Students can choose the following
- Economics and Management
- Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Languages and Literature
- Political Science
- Sports Science
Master’s Students can choose the following
- Agriculture & Food Science
- Economics & Management
- Engineering & Architecture
- Languages & Literature
- Interpretation, and Translation
- Political Science
- Sports Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Applicants must prove that they have good levels of proficiency in the English language, as demonstrated through one of the following
- English proficiency
- GRE/SAT/TOLC test
- Be a citizen of an EU and non-EU country or a country with a reciprocity agreement with Italy
- To apply for a degree program, applicants must hold a valid qualification granted by the institution.
- Applicants must be under 30 years old.
Financial Aid/ Services
- The University will provide a tuition fee waiver and grant to cover living costs, which amount to € 11000.
By July 14, 2023, applicants to the University of Bologna must submit their applications.
How to Apply?
You must be admitted into one of the University of Bologna’s Study Programs; admission is based on your application and high school transcripts. Students who wish to study in Italy can visit the official website and check more details about the University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
It offers a range of scholarships, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, international student scholarships, research scholarships, and specific scholarships for certain fields of study.
To apply for a scholarship at this University, you typically need to follow the application instructions provided by the university. This may involve completing an online application form, submitting required documents, and meeting specific eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for these scholarships can vary depending on the specific scholarship. Generally, criteria may include academic excellence, financial need, nationality, field of study, and language proficiency.
Yes, in most cases, you can apply for multiple scholarships at this University. However, it’s important to carefully review the scholarship requirements and terms to ensure you meet the criteria for each scholarship you apply to.