Applications are invited for the University of British Columbia Fellowships 2024. University of British Columbia Fellowships to be closed in April 2024. Both domestic and foreign students are eligible for Schmidt Science Fellowships. One of the top 100 universities in the world for international candidate nominations is the University of British Columbia. UBC Fellowships are looking for bright individuals who are eager to learn more about computer science, the natural sciences, engineering, and mathematics.
The University of British Columbia in Canada is offering Schmidt Science Fellowships in an effort to recognize and assist the next generation of scientific leaders. The program gives the brightest and most aspiring minds in the world an important platform, providing them the chance to contribute to interdisciplinary initiatives and have a long-lasting effect on the community. By taking part in global seminars and receiving individualized mentoring, fellows will receive invaluable insights towards furthering scientific discovery.
Table of contents
University of British Columbia Fellowships 2024 Details
- Fellowship Name: Schmidt Science Fellowship
- University: University of British Columbia
- Degree: Ph.D
- Deadline: April 2024
- Stipend: Fellows receive a $100,000 stipend to help pay for their postdoctoral studies, which must last at least one year.
- Postdoctoral Study: Fellows have the chance to carry out their postdoctoral research at a top-tier laboratory, specializing in a subject unrelated to their current area of specialization.
- Each of these five-week sessions offers specialized training to aid fellows in becoming the upcoming generation of scientific leaders.
- Natural Sciences
- Candidate from Canada, Permanent Resident, and International.
- (Ph.D. requirements: UBC only).
- Must be available from July 2024 to September 2025, inclusive of the Global Meeting.
Up to nine candidates may be nominated to the international competition by the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies after a committee has reviewed departmental nominations.
University of British Columbia Fellowships to be closed in April 2024.
How To Apply?
British Columbia Fellowships 2023 includes an online application form.
Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
For further details about the British Columbia Fellowships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.”
Frequently Asked Questions
The eligibility requirements for British Columbia fellowships vary depending on the specific fellowship.
The award dates for British Columbia fellowships vary depending on the specific fellowship.
The funding amount for British Columbia fellowships varies depending on the specific fellowship. However, most fellowships provide funding for living expenses, tuition, and research expenses.
There are many benefits to receiving a British Columbia fellowship. Fellowships can provide financial support for your research, give you the opportunity to work with leading researchers, and help you build your network.