Applications are invited for the University of British Columbia Scholarships 2024 in Canada. Students from all countries can apply for the University of British Columbia Scholarships to pursue Bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degrees, as well as Diplomas. MBA scholarships in Canada are available to help foreign students who are interested in qualifying for MBA scholarships abroad. No Application Fee will be asked from students.
They will provide MBA scholarships in Canada for international students in 2023 by taking a comprehensive approach to the merit that each bright individual brings to the program. They assess worth by carefully examining a variety of factors, such as academic credentials, work history, application essays, and the outcomes of interviews. Don’t pass up the opportunity to study MBA on a scholarship in Canada. Complete descriptions are in the lines that follow.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is home to the British Columbia faculty. To promote and educate responsible leaders in British Columbia and around the world, they strive for excellence in research and education.
Table of contents
University of British Columbia Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Host Institute: University of British Columbia
- Course Level: BS, MS, PhD, and Diploma
- Financial Coverage: $2,500 USD to $10,000 USD
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: August 2024
Types of Scholarships
- UBC International MBA Entrance and Merit Scholarships
- Early Entrance Scholarship
- The total amount of the Scholarship is $4,000 USD.
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- In the Range of $2,500 USD to $10,000 USD
- Responsible Business and Community Spirit Scholarship
- Amount in the range of $2,500 USD to $10,000 USD
- International Talent Scholarships
- In Range of $2,500 USD to $10,000 USD
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- An amount of $2,500 USD to $10,000 USD
Study Fields Available
- Students from various countries
- Applicants who demonstrate a particularly extraordinary blend of skill, drive, and academic accomplishment may be taken into consideration for UBC International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores.
- College official transcripts in sealed envelopes (Add official English translations if the home university does not provide transcripts in English).
- initial diplomas in a sealed packet from the university
- Entrance requirements include a bachelor’s degree with a B average or an accepted equivalent from an approved college.
The Last date is August 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the University of British Columbia Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
UBC’s admissions process is competitive and comparative. Keep in mind that your application will be evaluated against all of the others we have received this year for the same degree. On this page: Admission requirements
To be eligible for admission to UBC, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 80%. This means that if you want to study at UBC, you need to make sure that your grades are good enough to meet this standard. University is a big investment, both financially and in terms of time commitment.