Applications are invited to the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 in the Master Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program to study abroad for International Students living in developing countries. Applications should be filed before 14th July 2020.
This Scholarship is for both Brunei & Non-Brunei candidates to pursue their academic study with International researchers. The University of Brunei Darussalam will cover all expenditures of selected students.
There are many Courses available at Brunei Darussalam University & a big option will b given to you whether you want to take Part-Time Study or Full-Time Study.
About The University of Brunei Darussalam
In Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, there is a national research institution called the Institution of Brunei Darussalam (UBD). Since its founding in 1985, it has grown to be the biggest university in the nation in terms of student enrollment and scope of study.
According to the 2020 QS Asia University Rankings, UBD is ranked 86th in Asia, while according to the 2021 QS World University Rankings, it is placed 254th worldwide. Additionally, it belongs to both the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning and the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Table of contents
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships
- Country: Brunei
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Eligible Nationalities: All Foreign Nationals
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th July 2020
About the University of Brunei Darussalam
- UBD University is the First university in Brunei and takes every year the largest number of students.
- The duration of the scholarship is a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 years in Brunei.
- Master by Coursework: 12 months full-time or eighteen (18) months depending on the program.
- Master by Research: Twenty-four (24) months full-time.
- Doctor of Philosophy: 36 months full-time or sixty (60) months part-time depending on the program.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at University Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accommodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- Has at least a first-class honors Bachelor’s degree with a distinction in Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- A second-class upper honors Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high-quality and impact research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
How To Apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships?
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must submit an online application form.
You must also submit supporting documents, such as your academic transcripts, IELTS certificate, and financial statement.
The deadline for application varies depending on the scholarship program.
The results of the scholarship application will be announced on the UBD website.
The chances of getting the scholarship depend on your academic record, IELTS score, and financial need.