Applications are invited for the University of Calgary Scholarships 2023. The Last date for the University of Calgary Scholarships is 1st December 2023. Scholarships from the University of Calgary are available in Canada for the 2024–2025 academic year for undergraduate degree programs. Students that have strong academic backgrounds are looking for opportunities to pursue higher degrees in Canada.
They are strongly invited to submit an application for the University of Calgary’s foreign student scholarships in Canada, the most industrial and affluent nation on earth. We’ll delve deeper into the application process, prerequisites, and strategies for obtaining a full scholarship at Canadian institutions in this blog.
Table of contents
About the University of Calgary
The University of Calgary was placed 10th in Canada and 242nd worldwide in the 2023 edition of the QS World University Rankings. In the 2023 edition of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the University of Calgary was ranked 201-250 globally and 8-10 in Canada. In the 2022–2023 academic year, the university was placed 175th globally and 7th in Canada by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Global University Ranking.
University of Calgary Scholarships Details
Scholarship Country: Canada
Host Institute: University of Calgary
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree Programs
Financial Coverage: Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 1st December 2023
Types of University
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- Schulich Leader Scholarship
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Student Scholarship
- President’s Award for Exemplary Student Leadership
- Indigenous Careers Award
- Continuing Education Awards
- Entrance Awards
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship has a value of 20,000 USD per year and 80,000 USD over a four-year renewable period.
- Cumming School of Medicine
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Faculty of Kinesiology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Haskayne School of Business
- School of Architecture, Planning, and Landscape (SAPL)
- Schulich School of Engineering
- Werklund School of Education
- Both Canadian citizens and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Candidates must have a strong command of the English language.
- Following an evaluation of the student’s second, third, and fourth years of academic performance at the University of Calgary, the scholarship will be renewed.
- For students with a minimum GPA of 2.60 or above and a minimum of 24.00 units completed during the preceding fall and winter terms, the scholarship will be renewed.
- A request form.
- Updated curriculum vitae or resume.
- The criterion for English language ability is also present.
- For bachelor’s degrees, a high school transcript is also necessary.
- Student’s Statement of Purpose
- A functioning passport or ID card
The Last date for the University of Calgary Scholarships is 1st December 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the University of Calgary Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarships official website of the scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
The University of Calgary offers over 1,000 scholarships each year, with a total value of over $10 million.
Being a full-time student at the University of Calgary
Maintaining a minimum GPA
Demonstrating financial need
Having a strong academic record
To apply for a University of Calgary scholarship, you must complete the online application form.
There are many benefits to receiving a University of Calgary scholarship. Scholarships can help to cover the cost of tuition, books, and living expenses.
Yes, the University of Calgary offers full scholarships. These scholarships cover the full cost of tuition, books, and living expenses.