Applications are invited for the University of Geneva Scholarships 2024. is a recognized university with a broad selection of undergraduate and graduate programs in numerous academic specialties. There is an option to apply for a scholarship that can assist pay the cost of tuition and living costs for international students who want to study for their master’s degrees in Switzerland through the University of Geneva.
The University of Geneva Fully Funded Scholarships are given to Swiss master’s students based on both merit and financial need. Priority consideration for University of Geneva excellence masters’ scholarships is granted to students who have demonstrated distinction in their earlier academic work and dedication to their chosen fields of study. Additionally, students with impairments, women, and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply for Geneva.
Table of contents
Description of University of Geneva Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Switzerland
- Host University: University of Geneva
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: March 2024
Available Study Fields
- Computer science
- Earth sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Successful students will receive an annual salary of between CHF 10,000 and CHF 15,000.
- Students will also get a monthly stipend for one year.
- The monthly stipend may be maintained for the complete three or four semesters of the program if the student has a strong academic performance at the end of the first semester.
- For the study programs, English is the language of instruction and teaching.
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students having graduate degrees are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students studying for a bachelor’s degree which is about to complete are also eligible to apply.
- Students must have to review and fulfill the requirements for the scholarship to the master’s program.
- Filled Online Application Form
- Reference Letters Click Here
- Research Proposal
- Personal Statement of the student
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Academic Transcripts
- Results of GRE Score
- English language test results e.g., TOEFL / IELTS which is applicable.
The application timeline for the University of Geneva Scholarships 2024 for international students is March 2024.
How To Apply?
- All applicants must have to submit an online application form.
- Students must have to register an account prior to starting an application using the official website link.
- Fill out the relevant information in the required fields and upload all documents in a single pdf format.
- Complete the application in all respects and submit it before the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
The UNIGE offers scholarships to students of selected partner universities. Scholarship eligibility and stipend: contact the International Relations Office of your university. Scholarships can be awarded to students sojourning at the UNIGE for one or two semesters.
After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form. The application deadline is 15 March 2024. It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.