Applications are now invited for the University of Glasgow Scholarships 2024. The deadline to apply for the University of Glasgow Scholarships varies based on the degree, although it is usually between January and July (on an annual basis). The scholarship opportunities are for the master’s level degree program of any discipline. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. The University of Glasgow has more than 70 scholarships for international students. There is no separate application form required for scholarship eligibility. Almost all the subject areas are available for scholarships, and students with any background are eligible to apply. It’s one of the best, most Famous, and most Prestigious opportunities offered to students from low-income countries.
Table of contents
About the University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is a famous and historic university in Glasgow, Scotland. It is one of the oldest institutions in the English-speaking world, having been founded in 1451. For decades, the institution has had a long tradition of academic distinction and has been a key contribution to the progress of knowledge and education.
The main campus of the University of Glasgow is located in Glasgow’s West End, offering students and faculty a beautiful and stimulating environment. The institution has a number of outstanding buildings, many of which are historically significant and architecturally appealing. The main building, known as the Gilbert Scott Building, is a university landmark and a tribute to the university’s illustrious history.
About University of Glasgow Scholarships
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Glasgow
- Level of study: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 70
- Deadline: Jan-July (annual), Course starts in September
- The scholarship is worth £10,000. It grants an international student discount on tuition fees.
- You will receive a degree from a well-known university.
- A master’s degree can be in any subject.
- Art History[MLitt]
- Art History: Collecting & Provenance in an International Context[MSc]
- Art History: Dress & Textile Histories[MLitt]
- Art History: Technical Art History, Making & Meaning[MLitt]
- Asset Pricing & Investment[MSc]
- Adult Education, Community Development & Youth Work[MEd/PgDip]
- Advanced Functional Materials[MSc]
- Advanced Nursing Science[MSc]
- Advanced Practice in Health Care[MSc(MedSci)]
- Advanced Statistics[MRes]
- Aerospace Engineering[MSc]
- Aerospace Engineering & Management[MSc]
- Ancient Cultures[MSc]
- Animal Welfare Science, Ethics & Law[MSc]
- Applied Linguistics[MSc]
- Applied Neuropsychology[MSc(MedSci)/PgDip]
- Biomedical Engineering[MSc]
- Biomedical Sciences[MSc]
- Biomedical Sciences[MRes]
- Biotechnology & Management[MSc/PgDip]
- Brain Sciences[MSc]
- Cancer Research & Precision Oncology[MSc]
- Cardiovascular Sciences[MSc(MedSci)]
- Chemical Biology[MSc]
- Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry[MSc]
- Children’s Literature & Literacies[MEd]
- City Planning[MSc]
- City Planning & Real Estate Development[MSc]
- Civil Engineering[MSc]
- Civil Engineering & Management[MSc]
- Classics & Ancient History[MSc]
- Clinical Genetics[MSc(MedSci)]
- Clinical Neuropsychology[MSc(MedSci)/PgDip]
- Clinical Neuropsychology Knowledge & Practice[MSc(MedSci)]
- Clinical Nutrition[MSc(MedSci)]
- Clinical Pharmacology[MSc(MedSci)]
- Comparative Literature[MLitt]
- Computer Systems Engineering[MSc]
- Computing Science[MSc]
- Conflict Archaeology & Heritage[MSc/PgDip]
- Conservation Management of African Ecosystems[MSc]
- Corporate & Financial Law[LLM]
- Corporate Governance & Accountability[MSc]
- Creative Industries & Cultural Policy[MSc]
- Creative Writing[MLitt]
- Criminology & Criminal Justice[MSc]
- Critical Care[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Data Analytics[MSc]
- Data Science[MSc]
- Developing & Evaluating Interventions[MSc/PgDip/PgCert/CPD]
- Development Studies[MSc]
- Digital Health Interventions[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Digital Society[MSc]
- Early Modern History[MSc/PgDip]
- Earth Futures: Environments, Communities, Relationships[MSc]
- Ecology & Environmental Biology[MRes]
- Economic Development[MSc]
- Economics, Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Education for Sustainable Futures in Adult, Community & Youth Contexts[MSc]
- Education, Public Policy & Equity[MSc]
- Educational Studies[MEd]
- Educational Studies[MSc]
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering[MSc]
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Management[MSc]
- Electronics & Photonics Manufacturing[MSc]
- English Language & Linguistics[MSc]
- English Literature[MLitt]
- English Literature: American Modern Literature[MLitt]
- English Literature: Fantasy[MLitt]
- English Literature: Modernities – Literature, Culture, Theory[MLitt]
- English Literature: Victorian Literature[MLitt]
- Enhanced Practice in Education (Dumfries Campus)[MSc]
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Environment, Culture & Communication (Dumfries Campus)[MLitt]
- Environmental Futures: Sustainable Systems[MSc]
- Environmental Risk Management[MSc]
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Resistance[MSc]
- Equality & Human Rights[MSc]
- Equality & Human Rights[MRes]
- Film & Television Studies[MLitt]
- Film Curation[MSc]
- Filmmaking & Media Arts[MSc]
- Finance & Economic Development[MSc]
- Finance & Management[MSc]
- Financial Economics[MSc]
- Financial Forecasting & Investment[MSc]
- Financial Risk Management[MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- Food Security[MSc]
- Gender History[MSc/PgDip]
- Geoinformation Technology & Cartography[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Geomatics & Management[MSc]
- Geospatial & Mapping Sciences[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Global Economy[MSc]
- Global Health[MSc/MRes]
- Global Mental Health[MSc/PgDip/PgCert]
- Global Migrations & Social Justice[MRes]
- Global Migrations & Social Justice[MSc]
- Global Security[MSc]
- Global Security[MRes]
The deadline to apply for the University of Glasgow Scholarships varies based on the degree, although it is usually between January and July (on an annual basis).
How to Apply?
The Glasgow unit scholarships are applied for totally online. You must apply online and provide all relevant documentation. The applicant must have an admission letter for a postgraduate taught program beginning in September 2023.
Official Website of The University of Glasgow Scholarships
If you want to learn more about The University of Glasgow Scholarships, the official website is the best place to start. There, you can find thorough information on the programs and courses offered, entrance requirements and procedures, campus facilities, student life, and much more. You can also learn about the university’s academics and staff, research efforts, and community engagement programs. Access to online resources such as academic calendars, student handbooks, and course catalogs may also be available through the website. The official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the university. Please visit the website by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get a scholarship at Glasgow University?
Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programmer for September 2023.
have International or EU (non-UK) fee status.
The University of Glasgow has a number of Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships available to new International and EU students for 2023 entry. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount of £7,000 per year of study and is subject to satisfactory progress for consecutive years of study.
Full tuition price scholarship in all subjects at the University of Glasgow for international students. This is a full tuition fee scholarship at one of the greatest universities in the UK, allowing you to study Master’s in any subject for the academic year.
With an acceptance rate of 74%, the admission to University of Glasgow is not that difficult as students may guarantee their admission by providing more than minimum average or test scores along with additional documents like LORs/SOPs, personal statements, resume, proof of work experience, etc.
The University of Glasgow has seven GREAT Scholarships, each worth £10,000, available for the 2023-24 academic year.