Applications are invited for the University Of Groningen Scholarships 2024. The University of Groningen Scholarships application deadline is December 1st, 2023. The Eric Bleumink Fund University of Groningen Scholarships enable foreign students to enroll in master’s degree programs without worrying about the cost of tuition. An annual international scholarship program is offered by the University of Groningen to assist international students in paying for their education. For the academic year 2024-2025, the University of Groningen will offer the Eric Bleumink Fund to all international students. Students from all over the world study abroad at the University of Groningen.
Table of contents
- About University Of Groningen
- About University Of Groningen Scholarships
- Academic Fields
- Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries
- Deadline for University Of Groningen Scholarships
- How To Apply for the University Of Groningen Scholarships?
- Official Website of University Of Groningen Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
About University Of Groningen
It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the Netherlands, was founded in 1614. It has a Groningen base and a well-deserved international reputation for top-notch research and education. Its student body, which is made up of students from over 120 different nations, adds to the variety of the academic community.
The institution has historically been at the forefront of several academic fields, producing Nobel laureates and groundbreaking discoveries. Due to the wide range of programs it provides, ranging from the arts to the sciences, it serves as a hub for international intellectual exchange.
About University Of Groningen Scholarships
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: University of Groningen
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration of Scholarship: Full Degree Up to 2 years
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science
- Innovative Medicine
- International Business and Management
- International Commercial Law
- Islands and Sustainability
- Journalism (Dutch taught)
- Journalism (English taught)
- Klinische Psychologie (Dutch taught)
- Labour Law (Dutch taught)
- Landscape History (Dutch taught)
- Language and Cognition
- Language and Communication Technologies
- Management Accounting and Control
- Marine Biology
- Cultural Leadership – Research
- Central-East European Economies
- China and the World Economy
- Urban Planning, Society and Sustainability
- Water and Coastal Management
- Dentistry (Dutch taught)
- Digital Humanities
- Dutch Law (Dutch taught)
- Dutch Studies (Dutch taught)
- East Asian Studies
- European Linguistics
- European Literatures and Interculturality
- European Politics in a Global Perspective
- European Studies
- Executive Master of Finance and Control
- Film and Contemporary Audiovisual Media
- Geopolitics & Connectivity
- Global Criminal Law
- Governance and Law in Digital Society
- Human Movement Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Accountancy and Controlling
- American Studies
- Ancient History
- Applied Cognitive Neuroscience
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurosciences
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Students must get an admissions letter from the University of Groningen in order to enroll in the Master’s degree program.
- Only the aforementioned master’s degree programs should be applied to by students.
- High academic standing.
- Additionally required is a letter of recommendation.
- English proficiency.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program and have a strong academic record.
- Able to participate in their degree program’s two years of required classes.
- Healthy physical and mental health.
- They lack any other way of paying for their education.
Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands.
- Covers the full Tuition fee
- Provides Costs of international travel
- Also Provides Subsistence
- Health Insurance
Deadline for University Of Groningen Scholarships
The University of Groningen Scholarships application deadline is December 1st, 2023.
How To Apply for the University Of Groningen Scholarships?
Students must apply to the University of Groningen and receive a letter of unconditional acceptance before enrolling in a Master’s degree. The University of Groningen Admission Office, working with the admission panels of its faculties, will choose the students who will be given consideration for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
Official Website of University Of Groningen Scholarships
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about University Of Groningen Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs. The website might also give users access to online tools including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
UG offers several scholarships, including the Holland Scholarship, the University of Groningen Talent Grant, and specific faculty scholarships.
Scholarships are primarily for international students from both EU and non-EU countries, but specifics depend on each scholarship’s criteria.
Deferring your admission may affect your scholarship eligibility. Contact the UG’s Admissions Office for specific details.
Successful applicants are usually notified via email. Always check the specific scholarship’s guidelines for more details.