Applications are invited for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023. The Stamps Scholarship program at the University of Miami is a prestigious scholarship awarded to exceptional students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership skills, and a commitment to community service. This scholarship is designed to provide full tuition and fees, room and board, books, and a stipend for personal expenses for the duration of the recipient’s undergraduate studies at the University of Miami.
To be eligible for the Stamps Scholarship, students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and must apply for admission to the University of Miami by the December 1st deadline. Students must also have a minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA, a minimum SAT score of 1430 or ACT score of 32, and have demonstrated leadership and service in their communities.
The Stamps Scholarship program provides recipients with numerous opportunities for personal and academic growth. Scholars are given access to special academic and leadership programs, mentorship opportunities, and funding for research and study abroad experiences. Additionally, Stamps Scholars have the opportunity to engage with other scholars and alumni from the program through various events and networking opportunities.
Table of contents
Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Host Institute: University of Miami
- Degree level: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Program Period: Four years (eight semesters).
- Deadline: 01 November 2023 (Annually)
- Marine Science
- Sports Science
- Civil Engineering
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Health and Fitness
- Marine Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarships
To be eligible for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Apply for admission to the University of Miami by the December 1st deadline.
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1430 (combined Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or a minimum ACT score of 32.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, community service, and a commitment to making a positive impact in their communities.
Financial Coverage of University of Miami Stamps Scholarships
The Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami is a full-tuition scholarship that covers the cost of tuition and fees for up to eight semesters of undergraduate study. In addition to tuition and fees, the scholarship provides the following financial support:
- Room and board: The Stamps Scholarship provides funding for on-campus housing and meal plans for the duration of the scholarship.
- Books and supplies: The scholarship provides an annual allowance for books and other academic supplies.
- Personal expenses: Stamps Scholars receive a stipend to cover personal expenses, such as transportation and other miscellaneous costs.
The last date to apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students is 01 January 2023 / 01 November 2023 (Annually).
How to Apply?
The University of Miami Stamps official website is a wonderful place to start if you are interested in learning more about the institution, whether you are a potential or present student or just curious. To visit the website, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Stamps Scholarship is only available to incoming freshmen who are applying to the University of Miami for the first time. The current University of Miami students are not eligible to apply for the Stamps Scholarship.
No, the Stamps Scholarship is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.