Applications are invited for the University of Oregon Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the University of Oregon Scholarships is February 16, 2024, at 4:00 p.m. (PST). Cultural service requirements for the ICSP scholarship include giving presentations to kids, UO students, professors, and staff about their home countries and community organizations.
Please submit an application for the University of Oregon Scholarship. One of the best chances to continue your education in the USA is provided through this.
About University of Oregon
The University of Oregon (UO) is a well-known public research university in Eugene, Oregon. It was founded in 1876 and has developed to become a significant center for higher education, with a different and active student body. UO offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in a variety of subjects, with a focus on environmental studies, business, journalism, and the arts. The attractive campus of the institution is known for its lush nature and accessibility to outdoor time possibilities. The University of Oregon is also home to the Ducks, its renowned athletics team, and generates a strong sense of school pride among its graduates as well as students.
The University of Oregon provides a range of scholarships to help students achieve their educational goals. These scholarships are available to both undergraduate and graduate students, and they run a wide range of academic areas and abilities. Some of the scholarships are based on academic achievement, while others take into account qualities like financial need, leadership, or community activity. The President Scholarship, one of the most wanted rewards for new freshmen, and the Cultural Excellence Scholarship, meant to promote equal opportunity on campus, are two famous scholarships. Furthermore, the University of Oregon offers a variety of departmental and program-specific scholarships to help students pay their studies and achieve their academic goals.
University of Oregon Scholarships Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host University: Oregon University
- No. Of Scholarships: Not specified
- Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree
- Deadline: February 16, 2024, at 4:00 pm (PST).
The ICSP-eligible students will receive a tuition waiver grant that covers anything between 0 and 15 non-resident academic credits every term. Each term, the scholarship award will be the same amount.
Successful Students are Selected
- Evidence of a financial need
- High academic standing
- Strong communication abilities
- Having experience in cultural activities
- Demonstrated abilities in performance and presentation
- Students from other countries are welcome.
- Students must be admitted to the University of Oregon in full or be eligible to apply. By January 15, 2024, new students must apply for admission to the UO for the fall of 2024. Please click here to apply.
- U.S. citizens are not eligible, nor are they eligible to receive financial aid from the U.S. government or to become permanent residents.
- Interested candidates must show that they have financial necessities.
- The applicant’s cumulative GPA must be at least 3.0.
- The ICSP students must consent to completing the program’s mandated 80 hours of cultural service each year.
- Students need to have excellent academic records.
- Students need to have powerful communication abilities
- Additionally, students should have experience performing and presenting.
The last date to apply for the University of Oregon Scholarships is February 16, 2024, at 4:00 p.m. (PST).
How To Apply?
The best place to start if you want to learn more about University of Oregon scholarships is the official website. You can discover comprehensive information there about the offered programs and courses, entrance requirements and procedures, campus services, student life, and much more. Additionally, you can learn more about the university’s staff, professors, research, and outreach initiatives. The website may also provide users with access to online resources such as study timetables and course student handbooks. Whether you are a prospective student, a current student, or just curious to learn more about the university, the official website is a great resource to check out. Click here to view the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
UO offers a variety of scholarships, including merit-based, need-based, and specialized scholarships.
To apply for scholarships at UO, you’ll typically use the university’s online scholarship application portal.
The Presidential Scholarship is a prestigious merit-based award for incoming freshmen who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
Yes, UO offers scholarships for graduate students, often based on academic excellence and research potential.
UO offers scholarships for both in-state and out-of-state students, with some opportunities available exclusively for non-residents.