Applications are invited for the University of Padua Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the University of Padua Scholarships is May 2024. Applications are accepted from students across the nation for both bachelor’s and master’s programs. One of the best European nations totally funds the University of Padua (Italy). Due to its favorable economic situation, accessibility to international students, and abundance of university scholarships, it is the most popular nation in Europe.
The University of Padua provides numerous scholarships to both native and international students. The Padua Excellence Scholarship, worth approximately 43, is the greatest scholarship offered by the University of Padua. It is valid for two years for students enrolled in master’s programs and three years for those enrolled in bachelor’s programs.
There are numerous programs offered by the University of Padua that are taught in English. The grant is available for a maximum of three applications. So don’t waste time and seize this chance right away.
Table of contents
University of Padua Scholarship Descriptions
- Offered Degrees: Bachelor’s, Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Padua
- Host Country: Italy
- Application Last Date: May 2024
On the form, please check the Padua International Excellence Scholarships box.
- For the duration of your degree program, you will not pay any fees.
- The scholarship is worth a total of €8,000 each year.
- There is also a 7000 euro regional scholarship available.
- Italian students who wish to enroll must submit an international application and hold dual citizenship with another countries.
- A higher secondary school diploma is required to apply for an undergraduate degree, while an undergraduate degree is required to apply for a graduate degree program.
- Valid passport/valid identity card (for EU – or equivalent – applicants only);
- Italian residence permit (only for non-EU applicants already resident in Italy);
- Academic transcript/mark sheet;
- Upper Secondary School Certificate/Educational Qualification (if already obtained)
- curriculum vitae;
- Letter of motivation;
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- A complete list of accepted English language certificates, minimum scores, and exemptions is available at the link below.
Application Last Date
The last date to apply for the University of Padua Scholarships is May 2024.
How to Apply?
All the Process is Online so apply before the last date. Complete the application step by step You can apply for the Padua by clicking on the “official website” link.
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for scholarships at the University of Padua, you will need to follow the specific instructions for each scholarship. Generally, you will need to fill out an application form and provide supporting documentation.
Yes, each scholarship has its own eligibility criteria. Some scholarships may be restricted to students from certain countries, while others may require a certain level of academic achievement or financial need.