It is suggested that international students apply for UST Scholarships in South Korea in 2023. Students from various countries are eligible to apply for Fully Paid Scholarships to enroll in Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. This grant is available for all major MS and PhD programs and topics. This scholarship does not require IELTS or TOFEL because of the present COVID-19 situation.
Any international student could apply for this studentship at the University of Science & Technology to take various courses. For admission to this university, followers from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. How do I obtain a scholarship in South Korea, and where can I do so? The following provides comprehensive information about the scholarship:
Table of contents
About the University of Science & Technology
One of the most renowned and highly rated universities in South Korea is the University of Science and Technology, which was founded in 2003. It comes in at 183rd in the overall rankings and second in the national rankings. Every year, the University of Science and Technology grants scholarships for several disciplines. Depending on your courses A typical master’s program lasts three years, whereas a PhD program takes four years to complete. This university will offer highly regarded or well-equipped labs that could help its students with their academics.
UST Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: University of Science & Technology (UST)
- Course Level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: May 2024
- Whole tuition.
- University Admission Fee
- Complete Health Insurance
- Registration Fees: Housing Accident Insurance Charge
- guidance Korean language instruction Fee
- Overseas exchange and training program
- Chemical engineering and advanced materials
- Biological Analysis
- Applied Measurement Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Medicine
- Medical Bioscience and Industrial Technology
- Biotechnology in food
- Engineering Nanoscience (All Fields)
- Ocean Science ICT.
- For this Scholarship, researchers from throughout the world may apply.
- You must have a strong academic record.
- Students who wish to enroll at this institution must earn their previous degree by February 2023.
- Research expertise for master’s and doctoral degrees.
- Due to COVID-19, English classes are not necessary.
- No criminal record will be there.
- A transcript of a bachelor’s or master’s program is required for a master’s degree as well as for a Ph.D., and it must be in attested form.
- Short Resume or CV.
- Application Form.
- A statement of purpose is required.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study plan.
- English proficiency letter (due to COVID-19, it’s not compulsory).
- A research proposal is required.
- Two Recommendation letters
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The closing date for UST Scholarships in South Korea is May 2024.
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the UST Scholarships, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
enrolled in at least 14 units to a maximum of 21 units/semester.
Obtained a general weighted average (GWA) of 80% or higher per semester with no failing grade and dropped subjects.
Complete a four-year program in five (5) years or a five-year program in six (6) years.
subject to any disciplinary action.
Eligibility: Students of classes 1 to 10 from the minority community who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final exam and whose annual family income is within INR 1 Lakhe can apply for this scholarship opportunity.