Applications are available for the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 (Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2023) is acceptable for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. Wuhan University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
All about the Wuhan University:
Wuhan University was founded in 1893, it is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Hubei, China. Wuhan University has been the best university in the ranking as one of the top 35 among over 1,500 universities across China and worldwide ranking 355. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship Details:
University; Wuhan University
Study Level; Master & PhD
Deadline; Feb 2024
The duration of a Master’s (is 2-3) years and a Ph.D. degree (is 3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese nationality and in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or a graduate of a Chinese university eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants for master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Wuhan University CSC Scholarship:
Wuhan University, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Chinese Government Scholarships offers many degree programs in English
Wuhan Scholarship for Master & PhD
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions (IELTS is not Mandatory)
The last date to apply for the Wuhan University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on Feb 2024.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official scholarship announcement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Wuhan University is offering a Chinese Government Scholarship for International students in China to support your MS or Ph.D. degree in China. Wuhan University (WHU) Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for worldwide students.
Wuhan (WHU) Scholarships 2024 is one of the Fully Funded China Scholarship programs that financially support international students in his/her studies expenses in China. Wuhan University, Wuhan, China Chinese Government Scholarship is offered to all countries students to pursue different masters and Ph.D. Degree programs.