Applications are available for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2024. Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to pursue their degree, especially the doctorate degree, at Zhengzhou University. The duration of the scholarship is four years.
Public university Zhengzhou University, often known as Zhèng’d in colloquial Chinese, is situated in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. In terms of student enrollment, Zhengzhou Institution is the biggest university in China. With 433 hectares, the campus is the tenth largest in China.
Table of contents
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Details
- University: Zhengzhou University
- Country: China
- Study Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: June 2024
The Duration of the Degree is not more than 4 Years.
Programs and Majors for Ph.D. Scholarships
- All the Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chinese.
- Please see the detailed list of Programs Offered by Zhengzhou University (Click Here)
- Program: Doctor
- Tuition: Full tuition
- Accommodation: CNY 1000/month
- Stipend: CNY 3,500/month
- Applicants must be of non-Chinese nationality and in good health.
- You must be an International Student outside of China and a graduate of a Chinese university to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Excellent performance in the study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for the doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (Pakistani applicants, should be 18 years old) or a higher degree or equivalent degree and aged less than 40 years old;
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport-size photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement, Study Plan, or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
How To Apply?
To apply and learn more about the Zhengzhou University Scholarship, it is important to visit the Scholarship’s official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarships– CSC scholarships are open to all international students who wish to study in China. You will be asked to fill out an online form and select one of the 243 Chinese universities offering CSC scholarships.
To increase your chances of getting a scholarship, you need to have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a 4-point scale (80-point GPA on a 100-point scale) or above to get one.